Founded in 1995, The Moseleians Association (a charitable not for profit organisation) is the alumni association of Moseley School, Birmingham and its predecessors: Moseley Secondary School, Moseley Grammar School, College Road Senior School and Moseley Modern School. The association welcomes new members who were students or staff as well as present staff and friends of the school.
Moseley School 1974 - Present
Moseley Modern School 1955 - 1973
Moseley Grammar School 1939 - 1973
Moseley Secondary School 1923 - 1939
College Road School 1900 - 1955
Who Are Moseleians?
What does the Association do?
- Produce a regular Gazette newsletter
- Organise special open days
- Arrange regular social events and reunions
- Fund improvements for the benefit of students
- Give prizes for good student achievement
- Devise and market memorabilia
- Provide a means for members to contact one another
- Maintain and improve the associations school archives
- Maintain an independent website
What do I get for my £8.00?
- Bi-annual Moseleians Gazette magazine posted to your door
- Invitation to social events and open days
- Invitation to reunions
- Renew links with former friends
- Attendance our Moseleians General Meeting
- Access to the members only areas of this website
- Leave comments on the website Forum
- Contact other members via the website Private Mail page
- Leave comments on the news and galleries pages of this website
The Moseleians Associations Objectives
- To provide news to former students and staff about the school and its buildings via a regular newsletter.
- To promote and maintain links between the existing school and its former students and staff.
- To support the achievements of Moseley School through contributions to award schemes for students.
- To raise funds to enhance the school's existing provision.
- To promote interest in the history of Moseley School and its associates.
- To maintain the associations school archive.
- To organise regular events at the school or elsewhere for former staff and students.
- To support the school without influence to its day to day running.